Monika Nidhii has different types of sarees collections like Silk Sarees, different fabric sarees, etc. Choose from colorful designer sarees, and a stunning collection of printed sarees\ embroidered sarees\ embellished sarees from the best designer in India. At Monika Nidhii you can shop from top Indian designer saree collections for eve and occasions. Dress up like glam with beautiful designer sarees from the most loved designer collections around the world.
Designer sarees are your ideal traditional outfits for the festivals. MonikaNidhii has the most stunning sets with embroidered detailing like mirror work, gotta Patti work, mukaish work, thread work, zardozi work, and many more. The collection has Anarkali, designer saree blouses, western dresses, kurta-sets, etc. It is a blend of vintage elegance and new luxury. It rediscovers the appealing glamor of traditional folklore outfits with slim-busted koties. The Color pallet chosen signifies opulence and grandeur, where soft neutrals are carefully combined with vibrant and profound colors.
TOP 10 WAYS TO DRAPE YOUR DUPATTA WITH SALWAR SUITS-
1. One-Side Shoulder Drape
- The One-Side Shoulder Drape looks best on Anarkali suits with heavy embroidered dupattas. This common drape helps womens to look flaunt with their lehenga blouses in various styles.
- This drape allows you to show your dance moves in an event, or occasion. You can drape it with a beautiful embroidered or heavily designed dupatta, and tuck it around your shoulder, and the other side with your wrist.
- The two-sided Wrist & Arm Drape allows a beautiful combination that can be draped in multiple ways with the Punjabi Dresses, and Banarasi Dupattas. Put it on both sides of your wrist that makes you look classy and gorgeous.
- Women’s want to give a modern plus Indo western look to their outfits for their special events. Just tuck the dupatta on both sides of your shoulder, leaving any one particular side open, mainly the left-hand side for your comfort.
- This drape is one of the most popular drapes since ancient times. We can see this style in special puja mandaps, as this rajarani style makes you look royal. It suits all outfits like Patiala Suits, Lehenga Cholis, and Shararas.
- Draping a beautifully embroidered dupatta all over yourself fully looks so pretty, and elegant. Just wrap it, and select some matching jewelry, and accessorize with huge earrings to look more beautiful.
- This is one of the most easy draping among all the styles. You just need to bring both the edges by length together, and pin it, now wear this over either side of your shoulders. Pleats will be quite amazing, and the patterns would curve over your shoulder.
- Layering the dupattas, and tucking it on both sides of your shoulder with a proper V shape over your chest. It brings the fashion of 20’s back, and looks so unique.
- A waist Belt works as an outstanding accessory, and makes the simple outfit better, and looks elegant. You can try it with many outfits like Lehenga cholis, Anarkali suits, and Kurtis, that look pretty on any occasion.
- The classic drape is one of the most simple, and gorgeous looks. Womens can style it with their salwar kameez, that might truly be the best on accassions, and looks simply elegant.
SHOP ELEGANT DUPATTAS ONLINE
Draping Dupattas is an important phase in styling with your outfits to look classy, trendy, and best. It is a unique form of art, and you drape your dupatta. On MonikaNidhii you’ll get a number of best trendy dupattas with the excellent designers that you can suit with your dress up for a wedding or Mehendi.
High quality, competitively priced, latest, and trendy Indian fashion. Pure silk sarees and Indo Western Saree. One of the most sought-after, designer bespoke Bridal Wedding Outfits Outfits collections in sarees, salwar kameez, and designer blouses.